Monday, January 16, 2012

$100 Makeover Home Show

I saw this show when I was trying to track down a different show on the A&E site. I was skeptical at first that the makeover would be dramatic. I was expecting that they would mostly just clean up. This makes sense because in a virtual world where you can take guitar lessons online there really isn't the need for all the sheet music and books that most people have. I was impressed that they also had to work paint into that budget. It's weird though that so many people have unopened sheet sets or curtain panels just stored in their linen closets. Also, most people start off with pretty good furniture at least when it comes to the upholstered pieces. It was good to see the designer Leslie Segrete again she has one of the best personalities of any TV designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment