Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sell This House Extreme Edition

I was ecstatic to see the new Extreme addition of Sale This House. It's one of my favorite design shows out there which is saying a lot. I always found Sell This House to be a little lackluster but I liked Tanya and Roger. I'd tune in if there wasn't anything else on. They always used the same tricks by turning sheets into curtains and neutralizing the home. While this may have worked in the previous housing market now they’ve kicked it up a notch to remain competitive. They are using bigger budgets and sometimes even putting in an entirely new kitchen. The best part of Sell This House which was the hidden camera open house still remains. It used to be a show that I'd watch occasionally but now I won't be missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment