Monday, March 01, 2010

The Marriage Ref Review

I really didn't know what to think of this show. The preview made it look like Jerry Seinfeld was the host. He would have been brilliant at it. Instead the refs are like a bunch of guest celebrities and the host is some random guy. It was funnier than I had expected but I wasn't on the edge of my home theater seating or anything. Other than that I really don't have any complaints.

I think it would do better in a different time slot. Didn't we learn anything from the whole Leno thing? We don’t want a late night talk show right before our late night and late late night talk shows. I think it would make a better daytime show although I doubt all of the big celebrity names would show up. What do you think? Will the Marriage Ref stick around?

No comments:

Post a Comment