Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Anastasia Movie Reviews

Of course I love the movie Anastasia just because I'm a princess. I've read a lot of different stories and seen a lot of different movies about this. However, I just recently saw an older version that starred Ingrid Bergman and Yul Brynner in 1956. I was really surprised at how closely it follows the storyline of the cartoon version that came out a few years ago. Of course by cartoon I mean animated feature. Of course, I don't know what is myth and what is reality. I always want it to be true, that she's still alive even if the family didn't have term life insurance. I don't think that anyone really does know what happened. However, I really enjoy this story in all its different forms. This was definitely one of my favorite movies of the Anastasia story.

No comments:

Post a Comment