Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty

For months now I've been writing this blog post in my head. Then I say to myself "No, it's too controversial." or "You don't want to say that". So I'm toning it down a little bit. I really think that the new reality show about the Jackson brothers is very opportunistic and wouldn't have happened without Michael's death. Granted, I didn't really grow up with their music. I grew up on Michael Jackson's music and knew he had a famous and controversial family.

The show is really heartbreaking to watch. They all seem to constantly be trying to beat the other brothers and they all have a competition thing going that is usually only present in little kids. I mean if they really wanted the dynasty to stay intact they would have kept all of this information to themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment