Tuesday, February 16, 2010

All About Pep Review

I'll admit that I never really listened to "Salt-n-Pepa" back in the day. This is evidenced by the fact that I had to go look up how to spell their name because I was saying and instead of n. However, I will watch most vh1 shows starring Pep. There's something about her that I just love. It makes me want to get extensions and find the best fat burner. She comes off as kind of this bad girl but if you put her in a situation where she has to make small talk with people she doesn't know she's too scared to even make eye contact. I really love the show 'All About Pep'. I love watching her dating adventures as well as hearing about all of her other friends' escapes. It's a celebrity reality show that finally seems to have some honesty and substance behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment