Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kitchen Nightmares

At first I really loved "Hell's Kitchen" with Chef Ramsay. Then I got really tired of him always being so negative and yelling at people. I can only watch chefs finish food three hours late with a dining room full of people waiting so many times. Plus, I couldn't stand all the food mishaps which would make me feel probably pretty close to the side effects of diet pill.

I don't know how I ended up watching "Kitchen Nightmares". It was one of those happy accidents that occurs when there truly isn't anything else on. Chef Ramsay goes to struggling restaurants and retrains the people and gives them a new image and menu. It's really fascinating. I'd never realized how hectic working in a kitchen could be. I always end up really hoping that the owner's find a way to make their business work. This is one Chef Ramsay show that I'll actually be tuning in to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment