Friday, March 05, 2010

The Best Season of the West Wing

I have to say that I adore season seven of the West Wing. I usually go back and forth on this show a lot. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it, and sometimes I’m bored by it. At times I start wondering if I took my one a day vitamin or I just stare at whatever jewelry I'm wearing in hopes that I'll hold in there long enough to understand the situation.

However, I really enjoy when random actors and actresses show up on a show. I really, really enjoy it when they totally have to play characters the exact opposite from whatever they were known for. Season seven throws Hawkeye from M*A*S*H the Dad from "Boy Meets World" and the mom from "Home Improvement" into the political arena. It just doesn't get any better than that; well until Janeane Garofalo shows up. I'm usually against stars trying to crossover but in this case everyone really nails it and shows that they have actual acting talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment