Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Movies

Every so often my library changes out their video display to correspond with the holidays. For the past few weeks I've been thinking "What? Is there some Jane Austen day I don't know about?" Then I realized that these movies were for Valentine's Day. I know that Lifetime is running a romantic movie marathon. If they have more movies featuring Adam Brody or Steve Zahn I’ll tune in, otherwise romantic comedies just make the whole day so melancholy. Plus, it makes it a lot easier to eat a whole box of chocolate without noticing. I wonder how many people start looking for adipex without prescription right on February 15th.

Even if you are with someone, you’re sad that they aren’t like the person who is in the film. Instead, I picked up the second season of Pushing Daises which I'm pretty sure will amount to the best weekend ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment