Thursday, January 07, 2010

Management: The Movie

One of the reasons why I watched the "All About Aniston" marathon was so I could see the movie "Management". Normally I wouldn't care about a movie chronicling a motel manager falling in love with one of the guests. However, this film touted Steve Zahn in a starring role. I've loved him ever since he was in "That Thing You Do". He always plays a side role as the dorky but wise best friend in movies like "Forces of Nature" and "You've Got Male".

Steve Zahn is probably one of my weirdest celebrity crushes but I love a man that can make me laugh. I was so excited to see him finally take center stage. I was very disappointed in the movie. There is nothing worse then taking a very funny person and making them say things that are supposed to be funny but aren't. It was painful to watch. The movie overall was awkward. Steven Zahn deserves better.

No comments:

Post a Comment