Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Music

I change my clothes for the summer. Sometimes I even change what I read, I want something lighter, more bubbly. Last summer I had the musical stylings of Feist to keep my company. I just haven't come across any amazing summer music this year.

Sure, I have tons of fantastic albums. I just can't find anything that says summer of 2009 and brings up visions of riding in a convertible with my hair down. Granted, I'd probably think it was too dangerous and my hair would get in my face but the vision of it is nice. Anyone have any summer music recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. I think Phoenix's new cd "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix" is pretty summery. The song Lisztomania makes me think of riding in a convertible with my hair down. I'm also really enjoying the new cd by Metric. And if you like indie hiphop/rap, I've been somewhat obsessed by Brother Ali's cd "The Truth is Here" (especially the track Good Lord).

    ReplyDelete