Monday, June 15, 2009

Shows that I can't live without that I have to live without

I recently moved and for whatever reason my cable company only offers certain channels. They must not have gotten the news that TV is my lifeblood. I have 30 channels but most of them are the uninteresting home shopping/news ones. I won't be able to watch:

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood. I can only assume that the couple is going to move each week while complaining about how they move so much. The moment they get settled in their new home they will find their "dream house...for reals this time"

The Real Housewives: New York City, Atlanta, New Jersey, I will miss you all. I don't watch the Orange County ones because I came into late. I guess I will have to live life and go stay at a Riviera hotel myself instead of watching other people do it.

Don't tell the Bride: I really didn't watch the BBC a lot until I discovered this show. Couples get a free wedding but the groom has to plan everything, even the dress. They always get it wrong and have to switch the dress anyways. Apparently showing a bridal consultant about how big your intended is without knowing her size doesn't work.

There are some shows on premium channels that I just buy the seasons for but I can't justify spending money to watch the Real Housewives.

No comments:

Post a Comment