Friday, April 17, 2009

Susan Boyle Video

We all know how the TV talent shows work. Some odd person comes out who thinks they have talent & then we all laugh at them. It's the humor element of the show. We wonder how they can't hear how bad they are. Then the judges tell them that they suck & vote them off. So the audience was expecting this from Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent. I think she said she's never been married never been kissed. She's unemployed & lives with her cat Pebbles. The only time I can really understand her is when she sings.

Instead she just completely blew everyone away. People clapped after every single sentence. I cry every time I watch it. It just goes to show that it's never too late to make your dreams come true. If you want to be a Plano Dentist go for it. If you want to sing, go for it. Of course I don't watch the British show she's on but I hope she wins. I hope she also wins every other show in existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment