Monday, March 30, 2009

PS I love you Review

I wasn't sure if I was going to like the movie PS I love you. My reasoning was based on the following:

  • It's a romantic comedy. I usually don'tfind romantic comedies funny or romantic.
  • The movie stars Hilary Swank. She's a good actress, but I have a lot of conflict concerning her. It basically turns my head into that episode of The Office where they hold a formal debate about whether she is considered hot or not.
  • The user reviews of this movie usually only rate it with 1 or 2 stars. This made me uneasy because I assumed that these people usually watched & liked romantic comedies & this movie was just that bad.

The basic plot line is about a widow who gets letters from her deceased husband instructing her on how to move on with her life. My sarcastic personality hoped that the letters would never end & he'd be instructing her to get hair loss treatment when she's 80. I found this romantic comedy to be both romantic & funny. The ending is a little different, which is probably why it didn't get 5 stars, but it's definitely worth seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment