Saturday, April 18, 2009

Better off Ted

I haven't really watched ABC a lot since they canceled Pushing Daises. I definitely wasn't going to get attached to a brilliant show again just to have it yanked out from me unceremoniously. I couldn't resist watching Better off Ted. I tuned in solely to see Portia de Rossi. She was so brilliant on Arrested Development. (Speaking of shows that went before their time.) Better off Ted is funnier than I hoped. Think The Office, in a scientific setting. I don't really know that they need any of the other characters because Portia overshadows them all. Please ABC, let us keep this one.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched this the other day and loved it. The whole cast is great, which is strange because usually I hate at least one character on a show.

    ReplyDelete