Thursday, May 22, 2014

Shows I'm Over

There are a few shows that I've been obsessed with forever. I would anxiously await the next season and then slowly ration the episodes to last for as long as possible. Maybe just because I'm getting older but this year I've found that there are a few shows that I've just gotten sick of suddenly. They include: Hart of Dixie (Sadly this happened in the second season. Zoey Heart just instantly became whiney to me and I couldn't stand her as a character anymore but I still love the supporting cast. True Blood. Granted it took until the 5th season but suddenly I just didn't care anymore about who was in love with a vampire and who was going to become a vampire. I took the discs back to the library after the first few minutes and feel slightly guilty about abandoning it mid season but not enough to watch it anymore. Neither of these shows jumped the shark, it's just been more of a change in my own tastes over time. Has anyone else had this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment