Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I'm Suddenly Missing

I've been without cable for over a year and I enjoy the extra time and haven't been tempted to go back. Lately though I find myself craving reality tv which is something that Netflix doesn't have the best selection of. I don't know what the new shows are if they feature a health insurance agency in nc or an ad agency. I miss out on a lot of catch phrases and just pop culture in general this way. I don't even know who all of the sassy characters are. That's the one thing I regret about not having cable. I do read a lot more books; but no one is really talking about those and they don't generally come with catch phrases. I don't miss it enough to sign back up for cable just a warning to those who are thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment