Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Did You See This?


I really felt out of touch when I found out that there was a Matt Damon movie that I hadn't heard about, let alone seen. It's called the Adjustment Bureau. Of course I loved that Matt was in it. However, I was a little bit confused by the description on the back. It was categorized as a “Romantic Thriller”. I'm pretty sure this is the only movie in this genre.

Obviously it was trying to bridge the gap between women who want to see a romantic comedy and their boyfriends or husbands who want to watch people run really fast. However, when the great threat hanging over their heads is "I love you so much, I have to be with you", all of the running seems a little bit silly. I watched this several days ago and still haven't decided whether it was the best or worst movie I've ever seen. How did you feel about this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment