Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Did You Like Her New Look?

One of the most surprising episodes I’ve seen this season was actually on “19 Kids and Counting”. Usually nothing happens on this show and it's ok if I miss a week or two. However, a while ago Michelle got a makeover for her birthday. I don't know if they used joewell shears or not. They updated her hair a few decades. I thought that some of the outfits that she'd tried on were much more flattering than the one that she ended up choosing. I even thought that she probably wouldn't like her hair. What shocked me the most, besides the fact of how great she looked, was that her family hated it. Ok, so maybe Jim Bob wouldn't like the change but even the daughters didn’t seem too thrilled. It’s hard to tell that they didn’t like it because they are so positive about everything, but it was obvious that the Duggars hated it and I think the rest of the world loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment