Friday, October 05, 2012

It's About Time

The one big change that I like this fall on TV is actually on NBC. I've had a pet peeve with them for years. They have always said after the final commercial break "Stay tuned for more of The Office”. It makes it seem like that there's going to be a whole new episode after instead of just the 2 seconds that are left. I fall for this almost every episode. I guess it does keep me tuned in. However, I would stay tuned in just to watch the last two seconds. I don't go to get potato chips or find l clamps or fix something around the house because I know the show isn't over yet. Don't doubt me so much NBC. However, now they've changed it to "Stay tuned for a little bit more of The Office". It has also really changed the way that I feel about the show and the channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment