Thursday, December 15, 2011

You Can't Have a Christmas Movie

It appears that you can't have a Christmas movie without Dean Cain. It makes me as happy as reward cards. I've watched two movies with him in it both on Lifetime and Hallmark already. This must be a busy time of year for him. I am obligated to watch every single movie he is in.

My favorite movie so far with him in it has been The Case for Christmas. This has in part to do with the fact that he's a leading character here so we can see him all the time. However, I love the plot line of Santa getting sued. There's also a graph based on belief and Santa is in danger if the graph dips down too far. Again, it's whimsical and unbelievable....but Dean Cain is in it. It also has the same idea of belief that Snow had in it. Who is vital for your favorite Christmas movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment