Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Men Who Stare At Goats Review

I really didn't know what to expect from this movie. I had heard a lot of rumors that it was good. Then I had heard rumors that it was terrible. I will watch most movies with George Clooney in them. I think when most other men look at them they probably go searching for the best acne treatment and gray hair dye. I still didn't know what it was about. I seem to come in somewhere in the middle. It wasn't the greatest movie ever but it certainly didn't make me cringe. It was an unexpectedly and delightful movie dealing with areas that just aren't usually delightful. It's not something that I would necessary buy for my collection but at the same time it's not a movie that I would return if someone bought it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment