Monday, January 18, 2010

In the Land of Women Review

Wow, I've been watching a lot of movies lately. It just seems like my favorite supporting characters have finally stepped into main character roles and I'm very excited by that. I don't even care that much about the plot, seeing my favorite stars is like having a regular movie on vigrx. This means that I watch more movies lately even though most of these movies were filmed a few years ago. I'm just now seeing them, mostly on the Lifetime network.

In the Land of Women is a 2007 movie starring Meg Ryan and Adam Brody. I didn't watch this movie for Meg; I watched it to see Adam. I'm sure that you know him from the O.C. but I fell in love with him on "Gilmore Girls". The plot of this movie is a tear jerker and at times it seems like there's no possible way for it to work out well. I can overlook all of that because Adam was fantastic. He was awkward and handsome and perfect. I felt like a proud parent at the school play. I didn't care about the movie in itself I was just like "Ohh look at Adam he's doing such a good job acting". I really need more movies with him in the starring role.

No comments:

Post a Comment