Saturday, December 05, 2009

When did the News Change?

I have to say that I'm just getting fed up with what I call the "yelling news boxes". Growing up, on occasion and only on occasion there would be special guests. These guests would be well versed in the subject that was being discussed. There would be exactly two people; one for each side. They disagreed and the host stayed neutral.

Now whenever I tune into any news program I see about six different experts in Brady Bunch boxes. Of course, there isn't enough time for anyone to speak so they all just yell over each other and it's a circus with no real ideas getting across. Watching a faucet drip would be as informative. I've seen this in all different formats, shows and channels. Please get rid of the yelling news boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment