Saturday, December 05, 2009

Steven Seagal: Lawman

If I had to pick a new favorite show of the year and possibly the decade it would surprisingly be Steven Seagal: Lawman. When the commercials said that Steven had been an actor and a deputy for the past twenty years I just assumed that the show would be fake. I couldn't imagine such a famous actor putting himself in harm's way. He's aged pretty well, I don't know if it's all that martial arts or if he has the best anti-wrinkle creams. I thought he would look kind of bumbling against the other "real" cops.

However, I'm now totally in love with this show. He has such a cool approach to law enforcement and can shoot the head off of matches at the shooting ranges. I never really watched his movies but I just adore this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment