Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 Men of Christmas Review

This was one of the few new movies that Lifetime is putting out for their Fa La La La Lifetime run. Overall, I could figure out where the movie was going pretty quickly and it didn't really make me laugh or cry, it was just a holiday movie. The previews were a lot funnier and more exciting than the actual film, it also made me hope that they used spa filters on the set. (If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about.)

The only good part of this was Kristin Chenoweth. I fell in love with her in "Wicked", was confused by her in "The West Wing" and then became obsessed with her during "Pushing Daises". She really is a brilliant actress and I think that she can easily carry a movie by herself. I'd love to see her in more starring roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment