Friday, September 18, 2009

That Would Be the Greatest

I usually don't watch The Bachelor, or any variation thereof. I tuned into one of the spinoff shows just for a few minutes. I seemed to come in on the finale with the girl saying how nervous and in love she was. These shows usually end up with the guy breaking up with one girl and then proposing to the other within minutes. The girls get all dressed up and ride around in limos and have no idea which girl they will be. Personally, I think that if you don't know if someone is going to break up with you it might not be the best idea to get engaged to them. That's just me.

Here's what I wish would happen. It could be the same set up with the guy giving a drawn out speech with lots of pauses. He can even pull out the ring and say, "I have something to ask you...long pause.....Do you think (insert the name of the other girl) will like this ring?" That's how things would work in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment