Friday, June 26, 2009

All the Pretty Horses

It seems like I should've watched "All the Pretty Horses" before this. Cormac McCarthy is the only western author I know who I actually like. Plus, Matt Damon is in it. I was going to marry him if he hadn't of already been married and we had actually met and then he liked me. I was this close.

I love this movie. I'm going to buy the DVD & put it on the shelf with the really good DVDs that I only share with guests who deserve it. I'm a movie snob.

My three all time favorite Matt Damon movies are:
  • Good Will Hunting
  • Gerry
  • All the Pretty Horses
Honorable Mention:
  • The Bourne Trilogy
Would Like to be Burned from my Brain
  • The Talented Mr. Ripley

1 comment:

  1. I saw the first 10 minutes of The Talented Mr. Ripley and I was like, "I don't think I like where this movie is going" and turned it off. Glad to see you don't think I'm missing much. I'll have to check out Gerry and All the Pretty Horses. I've never even heard of Gerry.

    ReplyDelete