Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Enlightened Review

I thought I was going to love this show. I almost bought the DVDs at Barnes and Noble and I never do that. It seemed so me; a transformed woman taking a holistic path in a big business. It was free to watch with an Amazon prime account and I was elated.  The first episode was maybe 70% of what I was expecting but I figured it would pick up.  The whole show would've passed by as unremarkable but my expectations were so high that I just had to keep watching. It wasn't a terrible show just it didn't stay true to itself at all. The overall message seemed to be "You can't change anything...but wear a yellow dress that will be pretty". I was sad when I found out it was only a two season show until I actually watched it. Not a terrible show, just not what I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment