Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I Still Can't Watch It

When I had cable I would watch The Real Housewives of New York. I really liked Jill Zarin. Then I started watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey because the commercials seemed like these people had mob ties and who wouldn't want to watch that? I thought that this would be one of my binge watches when I signed up for Hulu Plus. I made it through half an episode of New York and wondered what had been wrong with my younger self that I could even watch this. Then I got to New Jersey and it was still interesting but I only made it through one season because I wanted to see the famous table incident. After I watched the Hot Wives of Atlanta the real show just seemed so silly that I'm swearing off the franchise. I'm sick of the way every conversation is rehashed 1000 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment