Thursday, September 04, 2014

I Need New TV

I've been getting bored with Netflix the past few months. I keep hoping they will release some awesome new seasons of my favorite shows to keep me interested but so far it hasn't happened. I would watch a reality show about Entirely Pets Pharmacy at this point. So, I decided to sign up for Hulu Plus. My overall review is that it's great for binge watching. There's only a few shows that I care about like Keeping up with the Kardashians and Flipping Out. I also thought that The Hot Wives of Atlanta was the best original programming I've seen since Netflix did Arrested Development. However, it's not going to be a staple for me like Netflix is. I'll keep it for a few months and then cancel until they stock up on some more of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment