Saturday, March 15, 2014

How Would You Classify Your Music Style?

Like everyone else I know, when asked about what kind of music I like I will generally say "I like a little bit of everything". I thought that this was true because I have a mix of a lot of genres, artists, and decades in my collection. So I always thought that this was true. However, recently a friend commented that I only like mellow music. It's true, almost everything I've assembled, all of the random decades and artists that no one else has heard of lack a bass line or heavy instruments. It's very quiet and melodic. I can listen to it when I'm washing the dishes, shopping for insurance, reading about don allred insurance burlington nc, or doing my taxes. I guess I do have a very specific taste in music after all. I will still be going with my "I like everything" response though.

No comments:

Post a Comment