Monday, March 10, 2014

Background TV

I used to love the show Whose Wedding Is It Anyways? I was thrilled when it came onto Netflix Instant Watch a few years ago. However, then I was a little bit discouraged to see that they only had the seasons that I'd already watched. Plus, I found it too boring and too slow compared to shows like Bridezillas. I would try to keep the books for my business, dream of buying a house or find the real estate checklist template I'd need someday if I decide I do want to be a real estate agent, or think ahead to my taxes while it was on in the background. It was a show that didn't matter. However, recently I've gotten sick of all of the screaming and reality style TV. I like that the dresses don’t cost tens of thousands of dollars the way they do on other wedding shows even though these episodes can be over ten years old. It’s one of my favorite shows to watch now and I'm glad that I gave it a second chance. Plus, it's funny to see Buddy from the Cake Boss pop up as a baker when there's a New Jersey wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment