Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Helping or Hurting

I have the utmost confidence in Tim Gunn's fashion sense but I have noticed something on the new season. It seems like so far that he's been wrong a lot. Well that's not true. The designers are just misinterpreting what he is saying in the work room. Sure, it's just fashion and not something more serious like a brain injury lawyer san diego career but when you're talking to the best people around you need to actually listen. Now that the judges get to see the work up close and Tim Gunn is on stage with them the dynamic has changed. Tim is there to say "Oh well I actually told him/her to do that". He always seems to feel pretty bad. I don't think it's his fault but it's almost like some of the designers just need him there constantly so their taste level doesn't go down. I guess this is a pretty good indication that it's time for them to go home. I just hope he doesn’t carry around any guilt because there are some things that even Tim Gunn can’t save.

No comments:

Post a Comment