Sunday, June 02, 2013

Let the Bleuths Go

I didn't love Arrested Development season 4. I also didn't hate it. It was nice to see the Bleuths again and get caught up. The magic and the timing that is so important for this show was gone. However, I appreciate how intricate the storyline was and I will watch season 4 again. However, I've been hearing that there's a lot of buzz over a possible season 5. I still have a few episodes left in season 4 but I think it's time to let the show go before it's totally ruined. This is a shock to me as I consider myself to be a dedicated fan of the show. I would've thought that I wanted to see the Bleuths until they all needed http://www.rentakneewalker.com but I don't want the show to become tainted. Thanks for bringing the Bleuths back Netflix. Well, if they do create another season of course I will watch it but the show needs to get the timing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment