Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How My TV Habits Have Changed

It's been several months since I cut the cable cord. I've written before how I don't miss it nearly as much as I thought I would have. I also find that I have a lot more time in the evenings and I don't miss not having someone else's schedule to follow. I don't even miss the shows that I thought I couldn't live without. I'm outside a lot more. I want to get a bike and look at kuat bike racks. I'm not that much healthier yet though.

However, when I do watch Instant Watch it's not the same quality of show that I was finding on TV. I watch shows that I wouldn't have cared about otherwise like Accidentally on Purpose with Jenna Elfman. I watch shows that I've seen before like Mad Men. However, I don't enjoy the TV viewing any less than I did before so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment