Monday, February 04, 2013

Going Without Cable Experiment


I thought that going without cable would be much more difficult than it actually turned out to be. I was sure there would be a few weeks of adjustment, but honestly I didn't even notice it. There have been one or two times when I’ve grabbed for the remote before remembering that I don't even have local channels.

Even if I could afford it, I did the math as to what I've spent on a basic cable plan since I've moved into my apartment several years ago. I want to spend more money and time building my business. I could easily print business cards for the amount of one cable bill. I then thought about how much money I would spend over my lifetime to rot my brain. I realized even if I could afford it, I really shouldn't. No wonder Suze Orman cuts out most people's cable bills on her show.

No comments:

Post a Comment