Friday, October 05, 2012

I'm Over It

If there was a show about storage lockers; I would watch it. It didn't matter if it was Storage Wars, or Auction Hunters, or Storage Wars Texas. I even watched Pawn Stars just because it reminded me of those shows. So I should've been excited for the new seasons. However, this is the first time I’ve basically abandoned a TV show once I started watching it. I just don't care what they find anymore or how they fight or the silly bets they make. What will my new TV show genre be? There aren't as many real estate shows as there used to be about home buying, decorating, or how much it is to get homes for rent in fayetteville nc but I miss this genre. I'm done with the whole genre which is unusual for me; but they really over did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment