Sunday, May 06, 2012

The Best Night of the Week

I remember when I was a kid I always thought that Friday was the best night of the week. This was back in the TGIF days. It reminds me of summer and swimming. I wanted a pool and might have wondered about pentair pool light. All those things made up my childhood. All I think Full House and Family Matters were on then which were my favorite shows.

However, since then I haven't really had a best night of the week...until this year. On Sunday night I can watch:

Mob Wives
Once Upon a Time
Mad Men
Long Island Medium
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding

There's basically back to back awesome shows. Granted most of these are having the finales next week so that will really mess up the entire lineup. What is your favorite night of the week for TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment