Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life Without Starz

I was a little bit worried about Netflix losing Starz just because it was the only way that I found movies that I actually liked. What I really found fascinating was this interview. Basically Netflix admits “Yeah we don't stream everything you want; however we do stream things that you will watch." I love it because it's the first time I've had control over when I watch what I want because I don't pay for a lot of extra services. It makes me feel rich like I need a tampa limo or something. I guess this is overall concept is true. There’s just so much TV content on there that even if it's not the exact movie you want to watch there's always something on so to speak. It was enlightening because it almost sounds like they're just aiming for mediocre but as long as viewers like me will accept mediocre I guess it’s fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment