Thursday, March 29, 2012

GOING TO THE BEACH

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

I made sure to hop on-line and pay my clear wireless bundle before we left for vacation for the next two weeks. I am really excited about our vacation. We haven’t taken a family vacation in the last two years. My husband started a new job and hasn’t been able to get away from the office, so our trip is much deserved. We have booked a great beach house on the Gulf of Mexico. Because it is the off-season we got a great deal. I checked the weather, when we arrive tomorrow it is going to be a beautiful eighty-five degrees! The weather looks like it is going to be good the whole time we are there. We are also planning on driving to Disney World one day. It will only be about a three hour drive. I can’t decide which park that we are going to visit, but I am guessing that it will probably be the Magic Kingdom! I am just really looking forward to relaxing on the beach, catching some rays, eating fish, and drinking Coronas and margaritas on the beach all day! It is going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment