Tuesday, March 27, 2012

As Good as I Remember

One thing that I like about Netflix Instant Watch is that I watch a lot of shows from when I was younger. Usually I wonder what I was thinking when I was younger. For instance, I remember The Sliders being the coolest show ever; until I watched it again. The New Adventures of Superman fared slightly better; only because Dean Cain is handsome.

I was expecting the same thing to happen with Earth 2. While some of the effects are cheesy there are just a lot of nuances to the show that I didn't understand when I was younger. Granted, I don't know anything about spaceships, if they use hydraulic pumps, or if any of that technology info is now outdated. It’s even better than I remember; not the best; but it’s better than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment