Thursday, March 18, 2010

Parenthood Review

I tuned into parenthood for one reason and one reason only last night: Lauren Graham. She didn’t disappoint. To me though she was just too Lorelai Gilmore. I love Lorelai and I want her back but it’s not the same without a crazy cast of supporting characters.

It wasn’t until halfway through the episode that I realized that I had been watching Julia Stiles, then I just realized that it was just a Julia Stiles lookalike. I got a phone call and missed the last 15 minutes and found that I didn’t really care about it. It’s one of those shows that you just can’t decide whether or not it’s funny or just plain sad. However, I will give the show another chance next week because it is Lauren Graham.

1 comment:

  1. I like the show, I have watched each episode but it's not something that I am look woah this is so amazing nor is it incredibly horrible. It's a bit average.

    ReplyDelete