Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's All About Pep

I'll admit that I started watching "It's All About Pep" simply because there was nothing else on. I really thought it would be a one time deal. Then it turned into a guilty pleasure. Soon it was the highlight of my entire week. Sure a lot of the dating stories are outrageous but who doesn't have weird stories that they gather around a table with their female friends to talk about? You know, those friends who you can talk about anything with like colon and body cleansers, except in this case you can just watch it on TV without having to share any of your secrets. It's a chance to try and figure out very bizarre situations as well as see the basic mistakes that both men and women make. I really do hope that this show has a long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment