Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Enchanted Review

It was kind of a given that I would love the movie Enchanted because I wear a tiara to the grocery store and it's about princesses, well princess like fairy tales. It was on TV the other night and at first I just dismissed it as a kid’s movie. Luckily there was nothing else on so I was basically forced to watch it and I'm so glad that I did.

It's one of those movies that bridge the gap between kids and adults. I was laughing the whole way through and yet I still couldn't figure exactly how it was all going to work out in the end. I also enjoyed the combination of animation and real life characters. If I was still a kid or had room in my apartment I'd probably insist on cardboard displays that convey the same magical feeling. It's definitely a movie that is worth owning on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment