Saturday, November 14, 2009

In love with "Life Goes On"

I remember the show "Life Goes On" from my childhood. I could especially relate to Becca. I wanted to be Paige, but I knew I was Becca. I loved how she got to be in beauty pageants even though she had those awful red glasses. I probably needed a fat burner to be as littler as Becca but personality wise, it's was a dead on match. I remember thinking that I would watch the show again when I was older and could understand it.

So far, they only have the first season out on DVD and I watched a few episodes every day. I fell in love with the Thatcher family all over again. Corky amazes me then makes me cry almost every single episode. I discovered things that I never knew before such as Paige is Libby's step daughter. I really hope they release the rest of the seasons on DVD. I want to see the episodes with Jesse in them now that I can kind of comprehend what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment