Sunday, August 23, 2009

Models of the Runway

I really didn't think that the network switch to Lifetime would change Project Runway. I wished they'd buy a receipt printer and auction off the clothes so I could finally own a broccoli dress. (Neither the Project Runway store or the broccoli dress have come into fruition.) Surely the new channel wouldn't mess with a good thing, right? The show itself is virtually unchanged.

I'm just very unhappy about the addition of a new show called "Models of the Runway". I always mute or change the channel when the designers pick the models. It just makes me feel bad that some very pretty girls are going to feel like they were just picked last for the kickball team. Plus, I don't watch America's Next Top Model and I won't watch this show. I usually just wish that these girls would eat something and they'd probably all be a lot happier and nicer if they did. Now not only do I have to feel bad when a designer is eliminated now I have to worry about the models too.

No comments:

Post a Comment