Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ghost Town Review

Ghost Town is a funny look at what happens when you see dead people. It stars Greg Kinnear and Tea Leoni. I wouldn't say that it's the greatest movie ever made but it made me laugh. I'm not sure why the leading man (Ricky Gervais) is the leading man. He's beyond awkward. Usually when they have an award leading man he's really only pretending to be awkward but still takes the best weight loss supplement. Sure, he's funny, but not "That's the funniest guy I've seen put him in a movie" funny.

It does have one of the best moments of any romantic comedy. Whenever a movie is about to have the perfect ending I always silently wish that this really sarcastic event would happen. In this movie, it actually does. It's like the writers are in my brain. Sorry for being vague but it's such an unexpectedly awesome moment I don't want to ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment