Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dream Big Commercial Man

I generally don't pay attention to commercials. People always mock me when I grab the remote & press the mute button before anyone can sell me anything. The lawyer commercials usually crack me up. In Utah there's this lawyer who says stuff like "So & so got me $50.63." Then there's a disclaimer on the bottom that always says "$50.63 is a fictional amount" Really? When you dream big, $50.63 is as high as you can go?

I never realized how difficult it was to get medicare benefits until one of my friends with cancer tried & was denied. She really needed to call someone like Allsup who has a 97% success rate. Informing people of that would be a reason for me to unmute the TV. Until that day, that's why the mute button is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment