Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jon Stewart Vs. Stephen Colbert

I don't watch a lot of The Daily Show because I don't find it that funny. I guess that means that I'm a horrible person. Every once in awhile I tune in at the last second just to see Stephen Colbert talk about his upcoming show. The last few nights though I've been exceptionally bored so I decided to give the show a chance.

Surprisingly, I really find Jon Stewart to be hilarious. This guy could make table lamps funny. Brian Williams was on tonight. I guess he's the number one news anchor in the country. I wouldn't know because I get all of my news from Comedy Central. I wasn't expecting Brian to crack so many jokes. Mostly, the guests on either show just look uncomfortable & say "No, no I didn't say that." Brian kept right up with Jon & I think he should have a comedy show. Do you watch The Colbert Report or The Daily Show?

No comments:

Post a Comment